Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Can I add water to my Wellage real hyaluronic blue ampoule? I spilled half of my mom’s Wellage blue ampaule and I need to refill it before 6pm today.

 

I advise against adding water or any other substance to the Wellage Real Hyaluronic Blue Ampoule. Altering the composition of skincare products can affect their efficacy and safety. The Wellage ampoule likely contains specific concentrations of active ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, which could be diluted or altered if water is added.

Instead, I recommend contacting the manufacturer or the retailer where the product was purchased to inquire about potential solutions for replacing or replenishing the spilled ampoule. They may offer suggestions or alternatives to help address the situation.

In the future, it's a good idea to handle skincare products with care to avoid accidents like spills.

Post a Comment

0 Comments